After School Policy
In order to stay after school, the following procedures must be followed:
1. All students who wish to stay after school MUST sign up with their FIRST period teacher on the form on the back of the morning reminders at 825.
2. Security will pick up forms at 835 each morning and give to Ms. O’Connor.
3. Ms. O’Connor will type up an attendance sheet and have available for after school teachers before they go to their room at 330.
4. Students who are not in their assigned room by 330 MUST leave the building.
5. No student is permitted to stay in a room if they are not on the attendance list. Students who are not in classrooms with teachers AND who are on the attendance sheet will be disciplined.
6. Students CANNOT be given passes from academic center to do work in the office. Students who are in the office MUST be with a teacher. If the teacher has left, the student must leave as well.
7. Any student who wishes to stay after school once the sign up sheet has been collected must see Ms. O’Connor before the end of the day to sign up AND call home to make sure a ride is available after school. If a parent cannot be reached, the student may NOT stay after that day.